Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Correction to the previous sedation post

Just a small correction - In one section I indicated you need a class III permit for oral sedation.  In the next paragraph I show where the Utah law indicates you need a class II permit with additional training for oral sedation.  To clarify - you do not need a class III permit for oral sedation in Utah.  Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Friendly and quick. For a person who hated going to the dentist I am not dreading my next cleaning!
    painless root canal treatment in chennai